Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Anyone have the clip where Kramer's car fails to start at the end of the episode where they get lost in that parking lot? I understand that that scene was completely improved, since the car really did fail to start. You can see everyone visibly lose their poo poo when Kramer gets out of the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY03ymgskNI&feature=related
How has no one posted this?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

As Alexander explains in an interview for the Seinfeld DVD, during an early conversation with David, Alexander questioned a script, saying, "This could never happen to anyone, and even if it did, no human being would react like this." David replied, "What do you mean? This happened to me once, and this is exactly how I reacted!".
Do they ever specify what situation Alexander and David are talking about? Personally, I like to think it's the bit where George finds the eclair in the trash can and eats it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
It seriously amazes me how Michael Richards NEVER breaks character in any of the blooper reels. It comes that whenever I see Kramer in a blooper scene, I just instinctively laugh because I know it's going to be hilarious.

EDIT: And Louis-Dreyfuss is always losing her poo poo, but who cares because Elaine is adorable <3

Calaveron fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Apr 29, 2010

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

esperantinc posted:

They did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LD3udSurzw

Knowing JLD she was probably having a laugh-induced epileptic seizure by the end of that clip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Now that's a complaint.