Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Checked in the OP and no luck, but maybe that's because it's 14 years old... Is there a thread-approved list of "the essential" Seinfield eps? Got a spouse who never watched it and now that CYE is wrapped up it seemed like a good time to go back and run through the cream of the Seinfeld crop, but I don't trust myself to do it off the top of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Palmtree Panic posted:

This is the essential list of episodes and I'm not gonna dumb it down for some bonehead mass audience!

The Chinese Restaurant (S2E11)
The Library (S3E5)
The Parking Garage (S3E6)
The Pitch (S4E3)
The Contest (S4E11)
The Puffy Shirt (S5E2)
The Marine Biologist (S5E14)
The Opposite (S5E22)
The Engagement (S7E1)
The Rye (S7E11)
The Comeback (S8E13)
The Pothole (S8E16)