Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Dr_Amazing posted:

What was that trucker's problem anyway?

He looks like a frog.

And "Slippery Pete" is one of my favorite names for their one-off characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

LividLiquid posted:

Little Jerry was a rooster. :colbert:

But to be fair, Kramer did name him Little Jerry before he even knew he was a rooster.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Stuntman Mike posted:

I still don't fully understand the backwards episode. Then again, I haven't seen it in maybe 5+ years. Still.

What's to understand? It goes backwards.

Hope that cleared things up for you. :)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

wa27 posted:

I always liked "The Reverse Peephole" episode. Just the idea of reversing a peephole so Kramer could see if anyone was waiting to jump him cracks me up. Plus the 8-Ball jacket was in that episode.

I might have mentioned this, but me and a friend of mine reversed our peepholes in our freshman dorm.

I mean...what if someone was waiting to ambush us with a sock full of pennies?!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I love 'The Muffin Tops' episode. First of all you have Kramer giving a reality tour (The last thing this guy is qualified to give a tour of is reality), then you have George being a tourist (No offense, but this city would eat you alive George), then you have Jerry shaving his chest (it's an old wives tale. Is it? IS IT REALLY?) and finally you have the titular muffin tops and the problems disposing the stumps.

It is just all woven together so loving well that I can't stop laughing during the entire episode. Anyone who says the last two seasons were the low seasons is just not right in the head.

Several stores now sell muffin tops...but the problem is, they didn't learn anything from the episode! They back a whole top! They need to back a whole muffin and pop the top!

(Now I KNOW I've posted this before...right?)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Relayer posted:

Meanwhile to Jerry and the audience there's absolutely nothing wrong. And then I think about it, and I really do know people like her.

Like us with LividLiquid.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Chicken Boo posted:

Jerry! Hi!
HELLLLLOOOOO
*slam*

This has got to be my favourite episode.

I'M COVERED IN OOOIIILL!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

Far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is little more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken!

And with Brad's help we'll get that chicken!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Klaus Kinski posted:

I'm still not sure if it's an improvement from the manfur.

Hey, you got a question...YOU ASK THE EIGHTBALL!

Edit: Also, that youtube of Kramer's entrances, while nice, lies...that can't be all of his entrances (since the Kenny Roger's episode, while last in that clip, is in the eighth season,) and they are out of order...I saw "Tractor Girl" twice, and separated by far more entrances than would constitute one episode.

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jun 27, 2010

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

OldSenileGuy posted:

I agree about the Kathy Griffin hatred, however "The pig says 'my wife is a slut'?"

Now that's a complaint!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

Who would win in a grit-off - the Postmaster General or Detective Bookman?

Postmaster General, no contest.

"I had to cancel a golf game with the secretary of state...you like golf, Mr.Kramer?"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Dr_Amazing posted:

Is that the one where Puddy is just going to stare at the seat in front of him the whole time and it really bugs Elaine?

I love when Kramer calls Puddy asking how to install a disposal in his shower, and before the phone ring, Puddy is just sitting on the couch...silently...not moving...not even watching TV or anything, just doing the very essence of nothing.

Edit:

Puddy: :geno: Puddy.
Kramer: David Puddy, please.
Puddy: :geno: This is Puddy.
Kramer: Hi, it's Kramer.
Puddy: :geno: I know.

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jun 29, 2010

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sorry for double-post, but it's worth mentioning (since it's the title and all,)
that "The Voice" is on TBS right now.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO!

And honestly, Kramer's idea about a rubber bladder is good, why don't they do it? Although, I guess if it it's bad enough to puncture through a lot of hulls (6,000 hulls!) it would probably go through some rubber?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

explosivo posted:

Beeeeetter bring a poncho.

Congratulations Elaine on a job...done.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

LAWLandMine posted:

"Do you realize in the entire history of western civilization no one has

successfully accomplished the Roommate Switch? In the Middle Ages you

could get locked up for even suggesting it!"

You know the forums will automatically
parse the lines for you; there's no need
to hit enter just because you think you're
at the end of a line. It's really jarring
to those of us reading it.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

explosivo posted:

What in the HOLY gently caress is wrong with Elaine's hand in this screen grab?!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

dyn posted:

Oooh an eye lash!

Make a wish!

Didn't come true...:smith:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Barnum posted:

I never thought a hat could ruin my life.

I don't wanna be a pirate! :(

(I know it's not the same ep, but they are both clothes related)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

the aftermath posted:

I'm sure you do

This is one of my favorite bits from the show, it's a complete random throw away that has absolutely nothing to do with the plot, which makes it even funnier:

"I think that ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it? Damnit, I can't. Damnit."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zouOHqy8unI

Funny story:

I wait tables, and one time at work our ginger ale syrup ran out, and my manager just told me to mix Coke and Sprite together.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ehud posted:

George: "And that leads into the master bedroom."
Mrs. Ross: "Tell us more."
George: "You want to hear more? The master bedroom opens into the solarium."
Mr. Ross: "Another solarium?"
George: "Yes, two solariums. Quite a find. And I have horses, too."
Mr. Ross: "What are their names?"
George: "Snoopy and Prickly Pete. Should I keep driving?"
Mrs. Ross: "Oh, look, an antique stand. Pull over. We'll buy you a
housewarming gift."
George, chuckling to himself: "Housewarming gift."
George, swerving the car to go to the antique stand: "All right, we're taking
it up a notch!"

The end is great, too.

George: Well, we're on foot from here!

and then...

George: If you knew I didn't have a house in the Hamptons, why did you make me drive all the way out here?
Mrs.Ross: We don't like you, George.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Stuntman Mike posted:

"Your legs have sustained extensive trauma. Apparently your body was in the state of advanced atrophy, due to a period of extreme inactivity. But with a lot of hard work I think there's a good chance you may, one day, walk again."

Weird...the invitations again...

(I also love that Molly Shannon is getting physical therapy so she can learn to swing her arms.)

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Klaus Kinski posted:

SHE NAME NAME

Hey, this guy's a commie!

Santa's a commie!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

esperantinc posted:

But I don't even really work here!

Thats...what makes this so difficult.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

TMMadman posted:

"Who is this?" will indeed never get old and I really hope I get to use it naturally one day.

Caller ID has ruined us. :smith:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

That clip reminds me of the joke:

What do you call the guy who barely passed med school at the bottom of his class?

Doctor.

What do you call someone who flunked out of med school?

A dentist!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Chicolini posted:

The Pain And The Yearning. An old woman experiences pain and yearning.

A young girl's erotic journey from Milan to Minsk.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

haljordan posted:

edit: gently caress, beaten.

OK then, FIRESTORM.

Remember when they had the helicopter land on top of that car...

DON'T TELL ME I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!!!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

esperantinc posted:

IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT!

I DON'T CARE I LIKE TO GO IN FRESH!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

The Infamous Shane posted:

Enjoy...Blame it on the Rain?

Jerry: What'd you do with the rest of your day?
George: Saw Titanic...so that old woman...she's just a liar?
Jerry: And a bit of a tramp, if you ask me.

Most accurate description of Titanic I've ever heard.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

William Pahllace posted:

Apparently the Soup Nazi is a party pooper.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/07/21/2010-07-21_s_ups_on_seinfeld_chef_reopens_biz__customers_cant_wait_to_be_next.html

They recently reopened 'The Original Soup Man' and he didn't even show up. The story is whatever but holy hell does that soup look delicious. Have any of you goons in the NY area ever been there and tried it?

If they couldn't get the real Soup Nazi, couldn't they have at least gotten the actor that played him? Personally, I'd rather have him give me soup than the real one...so long as it was still the real one's recipe.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

"Why didn't anyone tell me it was bolted to the dresser?"

"I still thought you could lift it!"

"Me too!"

Also...

I think he's going to make me box a kangaroo!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Relayer posted:

Kramer: Little Jerry won his cockfight

George: What?

Kramer: Who??

Little Jerry ran from here to Newman's in under 30 seconds!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

neoboman posted:

Presumably, you can see Ramirez in The Van Buren Boys. I've never looked closely though.

The other day as part of some change I got a Van Buren dollar coin...I can't bring myself to spend it. It stays on my desk.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Drunkboxer posted:

No. The hot stays hot, the cool stays cool. The cheese stays woefully unmelted. If I remember correctly they got rid of it because it doubled the packaging for a single burger and therefore doubled the styrofoam that went to the landfill.

But what kind of evil, commie bastard wants unmelted cheese on their burger?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

neoboman posted:

I fear no reprisal.

I can't believe you, bodysuit man, would perpetrate such an act.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

haljordan posted:

"When did you build this?"

"Took the day off."

...you just responded to his quote with the same quote he was responding to...it's the Simpsons thread all over again.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

Yeah, sure, he's a celebrity. Oh, yeah, they wear a lot of furs. They're desperate, insecure people.

He ambushed Joe Mayo with a sock full of pennies!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Martytoof posted:

v:shobon:v

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

El Negocio posted:

And this:

The art style isn't that good (why does Kramer look like Vampire Bill?) but drat if the writer didn't nail down the characters idiosyncrasies 100%. I hear George, Jerry, Elaine, and Kramer in my head perfectly whilst reading that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

HateTheInternet posted:

Dibs on the Jerry one. I need a good quote, though.

I can't believe I got the low fat!