Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Call me Shane Mcloon, Super Goon.
Poor Lily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
...kasha?

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

AKA Driver posted:

Also, guys, I'm thinking about buying an 8-Ball jacket. Should I wear it all the time?

You should ask the jacket, obviously.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Cheeseball IV posted:

Why is there a bucket on his head?

Because we're blind to their Tyranny!

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Evil Agita posted:

Has Michael Richards done anything besides curb since his outburst?

"I'm so angry I could shove this hat up your rear end!"

Now that's meta!

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

haljordan posted:

Haha but first he tries to take Mrs. Seinfeld's purse and fails miserably.

I just love Morty at the end after George and Helen are fighting, happy as a clam "Bye, George!"

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
I'm loving how much The Dealership is getting brought up. The short name thing is priceless, as well as this exchange after George can't get the candy bar from the machine due to bad dollar bill:

Jerry:Alright, can I have my dollar back?

George:It's wrinkled..it's worthless *puts in pocket*

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
This is my new favourite thread.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Stare-Out posted:

According to the "Inside Looks" on the Seinfeld DVD's, that's one of three Buddy Rich lines in the show, lifted from bootleg tapes of Rich's rants that Seinfeld and David are fans of. The other two are "This guy... this is not my kind of guy." from "The Understudy" and "Then we'll see how he does, up there, without all the assistance." from "The Butter Shave" I think.

Oh god, the Buddy Rich tapes. Anyone that hasn't, look them up. Comedy gold Jerry!

Great drummer, but what a lunatic.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
One that I've seen work, not from Seinfeld but from Curb is Larry's: "I'm not a cool guy, but I'd love to waste your time for a couple of hours"

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Postmaster General posted:

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE CHUNNEL!!

"What is he doing in the chunnel?!"

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

ChickenMedium posted:

He is also apparently a terrible party DJ, despite his protestations that he could really "get jiggy with it" and "turn that mother out."

"don't tap the glass"

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

hall n oates mom posted:

It didn't bother me at all. A lot of people bought into the ridiculous media frenzy (this was when tmz was still fledgling) and misconstrued the entire incident as a premeditated tirade against an entire race. In fact, he was going off on one guy and his friend who wouldn't shut their loud talking up during his comedy set. The serious approach he takes with performance not surprisingly lead to some intensely focused rage, but he was merely going off on that one guy as hard as he could.

The atonement in Curb S7 is fantastic because he literally explains it all in one line: "If only there were a...horrible name that I could call you that would make you as angry as I am!!". Losing his poo poo in public is a definite PR blackeye, but the slackjawed populist ignorance of anyone who tried paint him as some kind of david duke for it is far more offensive.

I have to say I agree with you. He definitely handled it the wrong way but I never once thought of him as a racist for doing it, I just saw him as someone who loving hates to be heckled.

Speaking of heckled: "Boo! Hiss!" Can't find a clip of it, but Kramer's girlfriend heckling Jerry in "The Fire". Gold.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

"What do you have in that briefcase?"

"Crackers."

Quoting for favourite line-ness

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Stuntman Mike posted:

Youuuuuu GOT IIIIIIIT!

This thread just goes in circles, doesn't it?

Concentric circles.

It's like parking.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Enjoy...Blame it on the Rain?

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
She's on a fixed income!

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

And you....how many Twix does that make for you? That's like EIGHT TWIX.

(mouth full)..no.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Kevyn posted:

Everyone always talks about how funny George's parents are, but I think Morty and Helen are the funnier set of parents.

"That's why we joined a program. We walk once around the block three times a week."
"And every morning I eat a plum!"

PLUM!

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Metajo Cum Dumpster posted:

Jerry! It's Frank Costanza, Mr. Steinbrenner is here and George is dead. Call me back.

It's on every page and I don't mind.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Mystic_Squid posted:

I have a friend who prefers the Friends finale over the Seinfeld one because "they all got happy" at the end. This put a dent in our friendship, because Friends is utter trash, especially so when compared to Seinfeld.

I told myself long ago that I couldn't be a friend of anybody that doesn't like Seinfeld. Is it silly? Probably? Juvenile? Maybe. Nonsense? Quite possibly.

But I still stand by it every day, because those guys...those are not my kinda guys.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

Capt. Sticl posted:

Somethin's Missin'!

Somethins missin' alright

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

Why would anyone buy an umbrella? Restaurants have them for free in that little can by the door.

This was the only suitable reply.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

clockworx posted:

USPS just knocked on my door to drop off a package. A second after closing the door, I just realized I missed the perfect opportunity. :(

Are you refusing delivery?

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

pepperoniroller posted:

Unless there's a frozen donkey wheel in Monks, they couldnt know!

These fish biscuits are makin' me thirsty!

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007

LesterGroans posted:

"I'm out there, Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!"

You can't be out there! Because I'm out there, and if I see you out there, theres not enough voltage in the universe to electroshock me back into coherence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Of course.

Absolute Zero!