Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Seinfeld never gets re-run in the uk (if it does its on at some god-forsaken time on some digital channel in the bowels of sky+)

Therefore i have only ever seen a hondful of episodes and clips, it sucks because friends is shown still all the time but seinfeld is just as funny and just as long running?

Curb is on a lot and i know thats like the nearest thing on right now because of larry david. wish more4 would just whack Seinfeld on more often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

I really need to get around to watching seinfeld. I have always known it was my kind of comedy after seeing clips and quotes from it. I love the wordplay in it, its influenced so many shows that are on right now.

Pity not many shows these days can make gently caress all (or a tiny incident) funny as hell. (there are a few exceptions)

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Watched a few clips, now i cant get the sound of a loving slap-bass out of my head, guess ill go listen to some primus now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2GMyQdw78

Ponce de Le0n fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 28, 2010

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Can someone remove the laughtrack from a clip of seinfeld i wonder if it goes very creepy like a number of laughtrack based shows go when their laughtrack is removed.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

After reading this thread:
1. i need to buy the Seinfeld boxset (gently caress uk tv for not showing this constantly, not even on sky :psyduck:)

2. At the start and end of every conversation i have in real life i want someone to play a little slap-bass jingle

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Bring back more tv shows with slap bass in them.

for the love of god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Just saw this and its probably been posted before, but goddamn its so funny.

i just like conan's exaggerated jerry seinfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_oc_zlt48