Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

DrBouvenstein posted:

Susan was only 32 when she died? Bullshit, that woman was like 40.

According to IMDB she was born in 1966 and was on the show from 1992-97, so they're close enough.

The Soup Nazi episode re-aired the other night. That's always been one of my favorites with the subplots about Kramer being scared by the two gay guys who take Elaines armoire and Jerry and his girlfriend's constant debate about which one is "Schmoopie". Great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran

DrBouvenstein posted:

Wow...she looked a lot older. I'm not alone in thinking this, right? I mean...in her first episode, she was only 26?! She already looked 40 by then! Not in a bad way, she didn't look "old," just a lot more mature-looking than 26.

And I'll 2nd/3rd Julia Louis-Dryfus looking good. Maybe it's just me, but she looked much better in the later seasons with the straight hair. She still looks good now in her 50's. Cougar, ahoy!

Yeah I'm with you there (in both cases). I'd show Old Christine some new adventures.. :quagmire: