Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I can't believe we're coming up on the one year anniversary of me changing the thread title to what it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

OldSenileGuy posted:

I can't believe we're coming up on the one year anniversary of me changing the thread title to what it is now.

Well, anniversaries are merely symbolic of how another year’s gone by and how little we’ve grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it’s not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end – inevitably, irrevocably. Happy anniversary? No such thing.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I liked Jerry's kitchen like that and wish they had kept it that way for a couple episodes. :colbert:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Red posted:

An original G.I. Joe! With a full frogman suit!

You mean to say that you drugged a woman so you could take advantage of her toys?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Gyshall posted:

Do you ever yearn?

Vah-st?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
It’s great, but it really needs to be updated to be able to create gifs. Without that,

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
DrBouvenstein, what you do with your personal life is your business. But when you're on my forum, you clean it up, mister.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Can't believe we let the ten-year anniversary of this thread go by without a word about it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
lol Seinfeld on Netflix is in 4K Dolby Vision. Not sure if I like it or not

too flashy. It’s burning my retina

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Sash! posted:

I think they're wrong to put Monk's where Tom's is.

On the one hand, Monk’s is not Tom’s so I absolutely agree with you.

On the other hand, in some establishing shots you can clearly see the “112th Street” sign, so Monk’s must also be where Tom’s is.

However that means George’s parents should live in Astoria, not Maspeth or wherever they are on this map.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I walk into the thread and I see the last poster treating his avatar like an AMUSEMENT PARK

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
So what was Jerry's move anyway? The swirl? the twist? the pinch? Need for a non-padded headboard? Seems complicated

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I can’t stand Velcro. That teaaaaaaring sound

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

potee posted:

I'LL CALL A PLUMBER RIGHT NOW :mad:

Got to plumb…..

….plumb the depths……

….the depths of HELLLLLL

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
That must have been some kind of doll

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Most unrealistic thing in all of Seinfeld is everyone pretending like steamed up Elaine wasn’t still a total smoke show

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I mean, just imagine. An army of men in wool pants running through the neighborhood handing out pottery catalogs, door to door.

:lmao:

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Merry Christmas!! On Prancer, on Dasher, on Donna!!

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Palmtree Panic posted:

That’s GOTTA hurt!

🔴

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
The Outlaw Josey Wales!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Dongicus posted:

[dying on an operating table after being hit by a car] You've given me a wonderful life, I love you all.

[dies]

Oh, my God! Mom is he...

[crying] Yes, Chris, I'm afraid our Brian is dead.

The pig says "My wife is a slut"???