Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

WoG posted:

If you mean actually remove, not just 'recast and rename', like some of these responses seem to indicate, it has to be Kramer. His plots are rarely the A story, or when they are, they're counter to the typical 'feel' of the show. Likewise, instances where he plays a necessary part in others' stories, that part could often just as easily be filled by newman/puddy/etc.

Removing any of the four is going to make the show suck. But for as blasphemous and counter-intuitive as it sounds, I think the show sucks the least removing the best character: George. You need the side-show of Kramer to balance to sheer awfulness of the rest of the characters. The necessity of Jerry is fairly self-evident. Thus is comes down to George and Elaine. Elaine is the gateway to the largest portion of the show's greatest side characters (Peterman, Puddy, even one-offs like the Soup Nazi), and her parade of loser/weirdo/creepy boyfriends provide the set-up for great Seinfeldisms. Thus George, despite being the best character, is the most expendable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Chexoid posted:

You gotta do it like a band-aid. One motion, right off!

Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can't do it in one push, you got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Supreme Allah posted:

Ohh those little tails really turn me on.

I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
No one can tell what a balm's gonna do! They're unpredictable!

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Diabolik900 posted:

EVERYBODY OUT OF THE CHUNNEL! EVERYBODY OUT!

Man, we're missin' the deathblow!

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

Hank Morgan posted:

Del Boca Vista. It's at the intersection of 1st and 1st.

They used to live at Phase 2 of the Pines of Mar Gables, before they were forced to leave in disgrace.

Also, since I don't know where else this information would mean something to anyone: The killer in the Scarsdale Diet Doctor murder has died. Raquel Welch was unavailable for comment.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
George Louis Constanza, portrayed by Jason Alexander
George Alexander Louis, king baby

British royals love Seinfeld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001

potee posted:

I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant, seeking to gratify only his most basic and immediate urges.

He's a loathsome, offensive brute; yet I can't look away.