Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Undersold
Oct 12, 2002

Join me for a glass of champagna

Tiny Fistpump posted:

Also I've always had A Thing for for Julia/Elaine

Who doesn't! Elaine is the ultimate girl. She's cute, smart and can hang with the guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Undersold
Oct 12, 2002

hall n oates mom posted:

I forgot to include "The Bookstore" in my previous lists. Probably the #1 ep for Uncle Leo action.

UNCLE LEO: (Leo has "Jerry" written on the fingers his right hand, and "Hello" written on his left. He's doing pull-ups) Jerry...Hello...Jerry...Hello! JERRY. *Turns, yelling out* Answer that drat phone!!

(Scene cuts to Jerry, who is just now waking up to the phone's ringing. He answers it)

JERRY: Hello!?
ELAINE: Hey, it's me.
JERRY: Uncle Leo?!
ELAINE: Oh, that's nice.

Speaking of books, I love The Library. It's one of the great early episodes. How can you not love Bookman the library cop. Genius.

Undersold
Oct 12, 2002

mcbexx posted:

As far as I'm concerned, the show should have been called "Costanza" instead of "Seinfeld".

I'm so happy to see all this George love. I've seen every episode a million times and I still laugh my rear end off at anything George does.