Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

LE0N posted:

Seinfeld never gets re-run in the uk (if it does its on at some god-forsaken time on some digital channel in the bowels of sky+)

Therefore i have only ever seen a hondful of episodes and clips, it sucks because friends is shown still all the time but seinfeld is just as funny and just as long running?

Curb is on a lot and i know thats like the nearest thing on right now because of larry david. wish more4 would just whack Seinfeld on more often.

Seinfeld always got a bum deal in the UK, BBC2 bought it and would keep moving the timeslot between different days and it ended up going out after midnight usually. They did this with Larry Sanders too and more recently with Arrested Development.

It was shown on Paramount Comedy later on when it was picking up a cult following, not sure if it's still on there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

Maybe it's just me, but she looked much better in the later seasons with the straight hair.

Well of course, nobody looks good in early 90s fashions.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Thenipwax posted:

Just like Larry David! I always find myself relating to LD and seeing the validity in his points of view. There's no question his "character" on Curb is an awful person though.

I've had an IRL argument by stating that I think Larry was right in saying that it's dumb to have dinner in one restaurant before driving to a diferent one and having dessert there.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Horseface posted:

I haven't seen Curb yet so I don't know what kind of app George invented, but I've always thought of him when someone mentions that app that tells you where to find the best public restrooms.

I was just tellnig my brother last week that someone really needs to make this as an app.

I haven't seen the Curb episodes though and didn't know about this until right this moment so I guess this puts me on a wavelength with George...?

Noxville fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Nov 8, 2010