Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.

Undersold posted:

Speaking of books, I love The Library. It's one of the great early episodes. How can you not love Bookman the library cop. Genius.

Bookman also played Larry David's doctor in Curb. They have actually had a few actors from Seinfeld on Curb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Why would I have a problem with it? John Redcorn is gay, and I've been friends with him for twenty years.

boof posted:

I love that you can hear Larry David's laughter throughout that scene.

When Seinfeld was actually on air during its first run, I had no idea who Larry David was and only really discovered him once Curb became a series. It was only after that point that I discovered just how much his voice cameos on Seinfeld.. phone calls, people yelling off-screen, and of course George Steinbrenner. And then, of course there's this. :)

Here is a bunch more Larry David in Seinfeld cameos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x_zywldo4M&feature=related

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

robot roll call posted:

Jerry's response to George saying they should tell him they're afraid and leave is great. "He'll clunk our heads together like Moe!"

I may have this wrong but I love Jerry and Elaine's little back and forth at the end
Elaine:Dad thinks George is gay.
Jerry:Because of the singing?
Elaine:No dad thinks everyone is gay.

Alton Benes is such a good character for being a one off. Seinfeld is just great in general but that show really knew how to do parents.

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

socialsecurity posted:

Do you ever see Elaine's parents? She mentions him being a drunk a few times but that is about all I can remember.

The Jacket is the episode I was quoting from which is all about Jerry and George waiting for Elaine with her dad.

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

Uncle Leo?

HELLLLLOOOOO

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

If it is possible to still request GIFs I would like to request George biting into an Onion while wearing goggles from the one where Elaine gets rabies and George gets the ladies frames.

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

A NICKLE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diar
Dec 22, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

I don't even want to talk about it anymore. What were you thinking? What was going on in your mind? Artistic integrity? Where, where did you come up with that? You're not artistic and you have no integrity. You know you really need some help. A regular psychiatrist couldn't even help you. You need to go to like Vienna or something. You know what I mean? You need to get involved at the University level. Like where Freud studied and have all those people looking at you and checking up on you. That's the kind of help you need. Not the once a week for eighty bucks. No. You need a team. A team of psychiatrists working round the clock thinking about you, having conferences, observing you, like the way they did with the Elephant Man. That's what I'm talking about because that's the only way you're going to get better.

George sheepishly replying "I thought the woman was attractive" sums him up so well. He has just gotten verbally torn down and he just moves on and goes for his next schemey thing.