Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I almost bought a maroon golf when I was looking at new cars a few years ago just because of Seinfeld.

But, you'd have some troubles when you run into a black Saab.

Also, guys, I'm thinking about buying an 8-Ball jacket. Should I wear it all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

The Infamous Shane posted:

You should ask the jacket, obviously.

If that's the case, then ALL SIGNS POINT TO YES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZlXBojNMSs

AKA Driver fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 23, 2010

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Lord of Laughton posted:

Agreed. I'm partial to breaking out "Gotta support the team," when talking about sports/games/etc.

The Voice is generally used every time I talk on the phone with a friend.

HELLLLLOOOOO, LA LA LA.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

George was always my favorite. I thought the best acting Jason Alexander did on Seinfeld was the car dealership episode.

TWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

This episode fires on all cylinders for me. Kramer driving past E, Jerry dealing with Elaine and Puddy (Hey, Koko. That monkey's alright. High Five,), and the candy lineup.

My favorite quote from that episode is "And you! How many Twix does that make for you, today?! Like, 8 Twix?!" and the mechanic's mouthful of "Noooo."

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
I'm still waiting for the day when a close friend calls me in a panic about something, so I can ask "Who is this?"