Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Legerdemain posted:

What's the gold-colored T-shirt?

I just noticed the manssiere on the Indian. Love it.

Golden Boy you loving heathen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEp6-MAFbCY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Poque posted:

God, there's so much there. I just now noticed Tropic of Cancer underneath George's scooter and the Hampton tomatoes below Jerry.

I thought that was a bag of oranges at first

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

The key doesn't reveal every item, says there's still some hidden items for BIGTIME fans

also I will own this and hang it on my wall at some point. Have to say Seinfeld will probably always remain #1 on the all time TV chart for me. I'm an 80's kid that has watched a terrifying amount of television but I honestly don't think anything beats Seinfeld for me.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

The Money is on, great episode.

Slappy White, an alias Jerry uses that I don't remember seeing mentioned itt
Kramer spelling Seinfeld with a V over the phone and being corrected by Helen
Morty hooking his cable workout thing to Kramer's doorknob and freaking him out

etc.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Diabolik900 posted:

The closest they came was when Jerry and Elaine got back together at the end of the second season. I don't think the "no learning, no hugging" thing was really well established yet. I'm also pretty sure they thought that would be the series finale at the time.

They planned to keep them together at the start of season 3 but Jerry said he went on the road that summer and everyone kept telling him they didn't want Jerry & Elaine in a relationship, so he came back and told Larry that and boom, Season 3 starts, Jerry and Elaine are not a couple and no more is said about it.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

There are a few subtle moments of warmth sprinkled throughout Seinfeld, Kramer's card to Elaine with the lovely message being one of those moments

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

gigantic drill how did your parents react when they found out their child was retarded

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

If you don't love early/mid 90's Elaine then I don't know what to tell you man

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I loved Susan's parents so much, I don't think there was a supporting character on the show I didn't like

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

OldSenileGuy posted:

Kathy Griffin was pretty unbearable.

Yeah but that was the point!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

"This guy...this is not my kinda guy"

If we're focusing on single lines that one has to be in my top 5

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

TRYPTOPHAN

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

hall n oates mom posted:

"Can't do it." - jiffypark/jiffydump supervisor who looks like a Mediterranean Jon Stewart.

"That's what I'd like to know about it"

I loving love that guy

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Everything evens out for Jerry

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Parachute posted:

Is there any way you guys could draw some diagrams of how you think the move should be performed? I mean, as long as we're over-analyzing this fictional sexual act and all.

No. Don't do that. Thanks.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Hank Morgan posted:

Forget the swirl. The only move you need to do is the Stop Short.

Just picturing Jerry Stiller doing his stop short arm move makes me laugh. Can I get a gif of that please?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

the mohel/bris scene is a top 5 contender for scene of the show imho

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I really love when Elaine tells Kramer he can pick up his faxed menus and then screams EEEEE YAAAHHHHHH in his ear

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

explosivo posted:

Pappe-ay mache? What is Pappe-ay mache?

I love how she calls Jerry "Jerome", which is Jerry's real name

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Cane Break posted:

NEWMAN: Boy, that’s the full size.

JERRY: That’s your big boy.

I love this scene so much because Jerry has a mouthful of coffee cake and is also smirking when he delivers the line, and he holds it out at arms length and sort of showcases it, while Newman is slavering over it.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Your Proud Pal posted:

What is that in the window above George's head? I'm sure it's a lamp or something like that but it looks like a face and it's scaring me

That's some freaky 3 Men and a Baby poo poo

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I love the bombable discussion from The Package

Why can't I be bombable?

Who's going to bomb you, an airline for all the stupid little peanut
jokes?

I suppose you think your bombable.

Hey, there's a couple of people that wouldn't mind having me out of
the way.

There's more than a couple

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Relayer posted:

Mr.Kramer, my name is Lewis Maxton Graham. I'm one of the producers of Scarsdale Surprise.

H-hey, ehh, Lou!!! .. *looks worried*

What happened to you?
Raquel Welch!
That woman is a menace

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Kevyn posted:

It's character Jerry. In one episode he gets heckled by a guy involved in the plot. I think it's the one where he accidentally switches his drink with Elaine's boyfriend causing him to fall off the wagon. Or is it on the wagon.

You go on the wagon, then you fall off the wagon. And yeah it's David Naughton playing Elaine's recovering alcoholic boyfriend, and Jerry accidentally sends him falling off the wagon. Note: This is the only time they ever broke into a Jerry standup scene and that's only because Larry David was told by NBC execs that they felt the ending was "too dark" and they wanted this shot to make sure there was a happy ending, as you see Naughton's character is now clearly back on the wagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_iKwXWaYF8

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Flobbster posted:

Here's something we can all argue about : Are the new Seinfeld scenes in Curb to be considered part of Seinfeld canon?

Yep, that's your Seinfeld finale do-over, and both Larry David and Jerry consider it an official Seinfeld episode.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

And then Jason Alexander using his knowledge of all things "George" to seduce Cheryl, which enrages Larry because Alexander is just being Larry, etc.

Seriously go watch the the show if you've never seen it

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

bruckner posted:

I'm depressed that seinfeld might be forgotten like "I love lucy." I don't blame seinfeld for getting frustrated when larry king forgot his show was the number 1 show on television.

I'm not sure at all what point you're making here, you're talking about 2 of the most iconic television shows of all time, both of which are still on TV every day.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

and remember that George's shits are a pretty complicated affair

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

GEORGE: (emerging from bathroom, buttoning his shirt) A gymnast! I can't believe it, you didn't tell me she was a gymnast.

JERRY: (watching George buttoning his shirt) What is this?

GEORGE: What, I'm puttin' my shirt back on.

JERRY: (stares at George, incredulous) "Back on"? What was it doing off?

GEORGE: I take it off when I go to the, uh, y'know, to the "office".

JERRY: (laughing) What for?

GEORGE: Well, it frees me up. No encumbrances.

JERRY: Unbuttoned, or all the way off?

GEORGE: ALL the way, baby!

JERRY: Of course.

For the rest of my life I will laugh at all these jokes.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

mints posted:

They also appeared in the AIDS walk episode when Kramer refuses to wear the red ribbon.

WHO? WHO WON'T WEAR DE RRRIBBBON?? I love that dude.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Dr_Amazing posted:

You know until recently I thought he was yelling "Surrender me now"

what

the

gently caress

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

You know I've kiboshed before. And I will kibosh again.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Seinfeld is the single greatest television program that has ever been aired.

There

I

Said

It

:thurman:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Also that Seinfeld sneaker article is loving amazing

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

someone make a tag and I'll see what's up but I do it all at my own discretion and on my own time and if you ask for a tag once I put you on probation for a month. ok.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

penismightier posted:

More importantly, why is Rochelle Rochelle rated PG? Such an erotic journey is simply not appropriate for younger viewers.

Was going to post this but it looks like it's the production company Pyramid Group. No way that young girl's strange erotic journey is PG.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

wa27 posted:

Was/is Seinfeld very popular in the UK (or other countries, for that matter)? It always seemed like a very American show with humor that might be lost on international audiences, but I'm probably wrong.

it's huge in the soccer subforum and is probably the only American show that any of the UK/Irish in there will give any credit at all. It's a perfect television comedy and you'd have to be a loving idiot not to get it.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Taff posted:

This was when I used to catch it and I never really enjoyed it. Ive just bombed through seasons 1-6 of Curb and loved them, so Im trying to watch Seinfeld now to understand season 7 of Curb better

George is Larry

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Epic Mount posted:

I'd like to have shoehorn hands.

The best is how happy he seems by the idea and he starts motioning towards his shoes when he says it with his hands cupped like shoehorns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Today is World Lupus Day. It is, George, it is.