Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
When I was younger, I'd be watching TV in the living room, and I would hear my father laughing really loudly at the TV in the kitchen. By the time I was in middle school, I got curious and decided to see what was so funny. Turns out it was Seinfeld and I instantly fell in love with the show. I only got to see the last few seasons during the original run, but thanks to reruns and DVDs I know pretty much every episode by heart now.

It sounds stupid, but I always liked the way the clips in the clip shows were grouped by content instead of just chronologically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqLjputhms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?

HoveringCheesecake posted:

I just assumed everyone liked Seinfeld by default.
I don't trust people who don't like Seinfeld. :colbert:

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

hall n oates mom posted:

JERRY: Uncle Leo?!
Hah, I love it whenever Jerry asks who is on the phone. Like when Sophie (the tractor story woman) calls Jerry and he really doesn't know who it is.

Jerry: Hello?
Sophie: Hey. It's me.
Jerry: Elaine?
Sophie: No, it's me.
Jerry: George?
Sophie: Jerry, it's Sophie. I can't believe you don't recognize my voice.
Jerry: Oh, I knew it was you, I was joking. I'm a comedian.

Or when George calls Jerry and frantically asks him for a favor, and Jerry just responds smugly: "Who is this?"

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

This thread has an unfortunate lack of Bania clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8
Jerry's expressions as Bania reads the joke. :lol:

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

Shatter Map posted:

Waiter: Anything to drink? Some wine, perhaps?
Mickey: I like Merlot.
Karen: I love Merlot.
Julie: I'm crazy about Merlot.
Kramer: I LIVE for Merlot!!
Waiter: We're...out of Merlot.
You telling me that wine is better than Pepsi? Huh, no way wine is better than Pepsi.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

Ishamael posted:

Friends was also known for taking like twice as long to film each episode as most other sitcoms.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

I'm watching a rerun on TBS and I just realized that Mariska Hargitay from L&O SVU plays the woman who is trying out for Elaine's part and annoys George. How did I never notice that before?

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

I Love Lucy and Seinfeld have been my top two favorite shows ever since I first saw them.

I watched Nick at Nite all through elementary school and into high school, and I Love Lucy was my favorite by far. However, earlier in the day I tended to watch kids shows. I remember that once a week though, I could hear my father laughing hysterically while he was watching TV in another room. At some point in the mid 90's, I got curious enough to find out what exactly he was watching. Turned out to be Seinfeld. I thought it was hilarious and started watching it with him from that point on.

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

That's a great scene.

Let me ask you this. If you stick your hand in the hair is it easy to get it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

"The Serenity Now" was on TBS just now at it has one of my all time favorite Seinfeld lines.
    Well, good luck with all that.

NeuroticErotica posted:

Every Nike shoe that Seinfeld wears, cataloged:

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/04/seinfeld-nikes/
This is nuts.