Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Are you saying... you want a piece of me?

YOU GOT IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Don't you just love lobster?

:gonk:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

El Negocio posted:

Next lesson bring in a big bag of oranges for the class to share. They're rare there.

I did a presentation on Japan in high school and you better believe I brought in oranges as my cultural reference for extra credit.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
He's off to ride the cosmos with Manya and her beloved pony.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Dang it! My boxset from the December Amazon sale has 2 season 3 disc 3s and I'm missing season 5 disc 3. Serenity never.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Loving Life Partner posted:

When Kramer flies off the handle at his intern about the lunch meetup, I always gently caress lose it.

AARON!!!

Kramer posted:

Darren's going away for a long, long time.
(Continues to eat pie)

TVGM fucked around with this message at 04:26 on May 5, 2011

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
I love finding these little throw away conversations on my re-watch. From The Raincoats...

Jerry and George walking down the street:

Jerry: Have you noticed they moved where they do the interview on Jeopardy now?
George: Yeah, it was right in the middle of Single Jeopardy. Now it's after Single Jeopardy.
Jerry: Yeah, it's much better, isn't it?
George: Oh, no comparison.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

greatn posted:

I could see George needing to find a perfect dive bar in order to cover for a lie he told a woman or someone at work.

They should have included that, it's integral.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

fenix down posted:

THAT'S NOT FUNNY!

See that's funny; cause it's real. :colbert:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
This pen smells really bad...

So why do I keep smelling it?

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Happy Festivus!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

jojoinnit posted:

Nilbop... that's not Irish.

I think it's Dutch.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

haljordan posted:

What kind of company would hire NEWMAN to conduct highly complicated and dangerous espionage (that requires a lot of fast movement)? No wonder they're extinct.

Well, seemingly, they only had to buy him lunch, albeit a very expensive one that did not include a big salad.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

BrandNew posted:

Who invaded Spain in the 8th century?

How you doing over there? Not too good!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Vigilance posted:

You sure have a lot of friends how come I never see any of these people?

They wanna know why they never see you.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
I get peeved.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Does anyone know the episode where Jerry is waiting on a phone call in his apartment? Somebody else calls him and he says something like, "I'm so sorry, I'm waiting on another call, please don't take offense, bye" really quickly while inching the phone to the receiver, but I cannot find it through Google.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Mr. Marbles? :gonk:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Dustin Hoffman in Star Wars?

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
The bank? IT BURNED. IT'S GONE.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

JethroMcB posted:

Naked hair brushing, good.
Naked coughing, bad.

OK, so you were violated by 2 people while you were under the gas. So what?!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpryFastBarracuda-mobile.mp4

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

TMMadman posted:

I'm the bad boy? I've never been the bad boy.

Is that your orthopedic back pillow?

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Parrotine posted:

Where are the cameras?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thjVQfIGqeg

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Vietnamwees posted:

See, that just confounds my understanding of the situation even further! If they got a picture of him doing coke, then why would they mail that Polaroid(Which as I understand, was the ONLY proof they had!) to him at all!? Aren't they just mailing him the proof to him, LITERALLY!?

potee posted:

That might just be Kramer being an idiot.

I'm beginning to wonder if you understand anything. :colbert:

Alright, shut up the both of you! You're making me nervous.

TVGM fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Aug 26, 2020

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

potee posted:

What you need me in the thread for?

You're integral.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

JethroMcB posted:

Yeah, Darren is going away for a long, long time.

Quoned

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Justin Credible posted:

Pulchritudinous is an anti-dentite.

They don't just overcook a hamburger, Justin Credible.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
[You know, we're living in a] Society!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
I'm Frank Costanza's lawyer.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

jojoinnit posted:

I’m out there Chili and I’m lovin’ every minute of it

jojoinnit, you’re not out there! You can’t be because I am out there, and if I see you out there, there’s not enough voltage in this world to electroshock me back into coherence!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

potee posted:

Is that good?

potee, it's a lot of just fancy-shmancy stuff. You know what it's like? It's like a big budget movie with a story that goes nowhere

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

TMMadman posted:

Well you made a long journey, from Milan to Minsk.

When someone tries to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for different reasons altogether.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

JethroMcB posted:

It's not a purse!

IT'S EUROPEAN!

Then who are the Dutch? :psyduck:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
What the hell is a gander anyway?

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make love to your mother.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Vietnamwees posted:

WELL SOMEONE KEPT RINGING THE BELL!

Another sale, Mr. Costanza. Chalk me up on the big board :haw:

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Why would Jord steal from the Yankees?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Like a frightened turtle.