Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Poque posted:

"Ukraine is not weak!" also popped up a lot when my sister was stationed there during her stint in the Peace Corps.

I think it is literally impossible to play a game of risk and not have that said at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Jerusalem posted:

Also the time he refuses to leave 2 tips (one for the waiter, the other for the head waiter or "Captain") which is actually pretty reasonable but of course backfires HORRIBLY and he tries desperately to put all the blame on the waiter for pocketing the entire tip and not splitting it.

I always found that Curb had a really good split between "I 100% agree with Larry, but wouldn't care this much" and "who even gives a poo poo about that."

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I love when they steal the armoire. They just walk up and decide to walk away with it. Then they get so pissed off when Kramer asks them what they're doing.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I'm hoping this isn't a repost, because this is simply amazing.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1945934

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Jerusalem posted:

SERENITY NOW!

You know until recently I thought he was yelling "Surrender me now"

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

wa27 posted:

Here ya go!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYQNj8UL7M
(might still be processing)

That place is like the Fort Knox of book stores.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Do they ever really explain why Jerry and Newman hate each other so much?

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Not really, but there's this. Also from that same behind the scenes, they said that Newman was originally supposed to be the building snitch, so everyone hated him.

Wow he really lost a lot of weight since the show was on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Coffee And Pie posted:

That reminds me, everyone should check out the SeinfeldStories twitter account, it's a bunch of plots for Seinfeld that never happened. It's way better than it has any right to be.

I may get a twitter just to suscribe to this.