Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

TLG James posted:

2strokebuzz has a pretty depressing article about the state of the scooter industry. It isn't good.

http://2strokebuzz.com/2010/08/20/scooter-superstore-and-the-beginning-of-the-end

I guess unless gas prices go up, people want their cars too much.

On the bright side, we're probably about due for another SUV boom.

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
You meet the nicest people, etc.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Cached Money posted:

a vertical minarelli

It's time to play "Engine or scam George Clooney and Brad Pitt talked about in an Ocean's movie"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Second scooter acquired: an ING Venice

Taking my _ING scoot back to the _ING dealer because the _ING engine spun a _ING bearing

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Talorat posted:

It’s the 30mph (freedom units) one, which as far as I am concerned is a feature not a bug because I am a huge coward. In any case it’s perfect for tootling around my neighborhood and going to the store and such.

If any electric vehicle ever deserved to make the Jetsons "blibblibblibble" noise it's this