Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I'm fairly obscessed with getting a Piaggio MP3 500, though I've never ridden anything before outside of 2 days of an MSF course and a ridiculous Silverwing I had for a day and a half I rode once and wanted to die from the weight and lack of balance). I live in the city but I want something I can go for multi-hour drives on if I want to (plus I want to get rid of my car since parking spots in Boston are so loving expensive).

Am I insane for taking this on? I've seen them in a few showrooms where I used to live but it'd be a special order from the Vespa shop here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Yeah I figured it was mostly from inexperience, that and the place I lived was NOTHING but hills making everything worse to figure out. I figured however the third wheel would help considerably with stability, but I'm still not sure. I'll have to see with everything, because I'd definitely need to be able to do highway speeds.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Lordy, NOW I'm looking at the Vespa 300 Super or on another spectrum, the Buddy Blackjack. Both can get up there in speed pretty well (obv for the Vespa) but I have no way to compare in size since both the Genuine and Vespa shops are closed tomorrow. Arrghhh