Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Sizzle
Jul 24, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OLD
Fun Shoe
Honda Metro or Yamaha Vino? Anybody got pros or cons? The Vino is a bit more to my liking stylewise, but i can get a new metro for around $250 cheaper and I am most keen on reliability not performance. I like the Kymco "Like" the most in appearance but it is hard to find a good deal on one where I live. Literally none of the dealers here will let you test drive so can anyone tell me which is smoother? Peppiness isnt that big a deal for me since I plan on just cruising around the neighborhood.

DJ Sizzle fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jul 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Sizzle
Jul 24, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OLD
Fun Shoe

TLG James posted:

Are you just looking at the 49 cc versions?

Yes, I am not worried about speed at all, I just want something fun and cheap on gas to cruise the neighborhood and run errands.

DJ Sizzle
Jul 24, 2002

ASK ME ABOUT BEING OLD
Fun Shoe
Well guys I just bought an 06 Vino in great shape for $700 bucks locally, drat good deal! I have a few questions as it didn't come with the owners manual, what type of gas am I putting in this baby? No oil mixing right? Also the previous owner was around 350 lbs but the bike only has 1200 miles on it, do you think the extra weight could have hosed something up on it? Apparently the guys normal size son was the one who rode it mostly before college. Anyone know where I can get an owners manual that won't cost and arm and a leg?

Anything in particular any Vino owners got out there for me? This thing is a blast so far and I am super happy with the looks and performance.

DJ Sizzle fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Aug 2, 2010