Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Okay, I've got two questions.

1: Why did I have to remove the radio to remove my 98 A4's interior.

and 2: Do you have a nice diagram as to what I should be looking for here:

Seems to be taking on a fair bit of water, not sure if it'll make it ashore. Only on driver's side, rest of car is dry (or, as dry as an enclosed space can be when there's a lake of water nearby)

There's a bit of water in here in the middle firewall area, so I'm assuming this is my problem from google, and a previous post (expired, put car in garage over winter):

All google tells me is pretty general; I don't see any clog, but I'm not sure I'm looking at the right part.

edit: 1998 Audi A4 V6 w/ sunroof and 5speed.

Triikan fucked around with this message at 13:03 on May 3, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

my1999gsr posted:

Stupid Funnel

There was a leaf in it. Jesus christ. Should I just throw this piece away, then? What is it supposed to do? Was it connected to any sort of tubing?