Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(

carticket posted:

This is so dumb but it's making me smile tonight.

Keep us updated with how it goes! I have a '23 RS3 and would actually be down to switch to a manual MK8 R but I'm scared about software stuff. I think you made the right call with the R over the S3 — the new rear diff makes the car a lot more fun and the S3 doesn't get that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(

Motronic posted:

I run my 5,500 lb. Cayenne Turbo through actual rally stages at pace and never have any brake fade. PCCB is an upsell in search of deep pockets. Totally unnecessary on anything other than a literal track vehicle....and even then not every one.

Most people who track their cars and are not millionaires avoid CCB because they're so drat expensive to replace, hah. I feel like there are very few situations where they make sense for normal people. If I had unlimited money I would get them though.