Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

KickStand posted:

Does anyone use a R-Strap connected to the neck strap mount on thier camera instead of the tripod mount? I want to pick one up for my D700 but with the battery grip attached thats going to be super uncomfortable

A friend of mine put a ring through one of the neck straps on his d200 and connected it there. It works fine for him. I use it on the tripod mount on my 5D2 even when I use the battery grip and shoot in portrait mode. It doesn't bother me that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

vikingtravels posted:

Thanks for the input and the link, that should fit the bill perfectly.

Seconding that one. I picked up a couple last year and they are much stronger than they look and won't cut off your circulation.

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

That forum makes my eyes bleed.

• Locked thread