Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Four Banger
Oct 29, 2008
I've got a Lowepro SlingShot 200 AW and I gotta say I really enjoy it, even loaded up with my camera, 4 lens's, flash, batteries/chargers and it's still comfortable to wear all day, The shoulder strap is a nice width and nicely padded. The zippers feel good and I haven't had any problems with the sticking or skipping teeth, it's also got a weather proof cover that's pretty easy to put on/put away. The "slingshot" feature is great, being able to take all my gear out without taking the bag off makes it that much quicker to get the camera out if I need to.

The compartments are pretty easy to arrange and you can fit a camera body with a 70-200 attached, but I've usually just got my 50/1.8 attached. There's also a nice little pocket on the top flap for holding extra SD/CF cards right when you open the zipper so you don't need to dig for them.

I'm probably going to upgrade to the 350 eventually though, as it's got a laptop pocket which would be super handy. But if you don't need/want to bring a laptop with you, I'd recommend checking out the lowepro Slingshot 200.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread