Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

a foolish pianist posted:

When I'm going hiking or climbing, I use my Lowepro Cirrus:

It's small and simple - there's the main camera compartment, an internal pouch for memory cards, and an external pouch. The really nice thing is that the belt loop is large enough to slide over the webbing portion of most hiking pack waist belts. In combination with a pack with two tool loops, like the one in the picture, you get a really nice, speedy system: camera on belt, ice axe on one loop, tripod on the other, which means fast setup without removing the pack.

I have this case, it's great for the $25 or so it costs. My only real complaint is that the little pouch on the top is completely useless; I can't even fit a CF card in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread