Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug
Just got the Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home and am pretty happy with how much stuff I can cram into it. 7D/24-70L/Sigma 10-20/85 prime/580EXII with room for another few bits and pieces and sits very comfortably on my shoulder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug
I got the Black Radid RS-7 arse trap. Used it yesterday on an 8 hour wedding shoot and absolutely love the poo poo out of it.

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug

Wooten posted:

I love mine. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried the piece that connects two together? I often find myself carrying 2 bodies at events and often get strangled by crossing two of them over my chest.
I wear the arse trap across my body and hang the other camera off just one shoulder, it worked pretty well.

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug

SaNChEzZ posted:

Where can I get one of those... I need it, would go perfectly with my 24-105L coffee cup :)
Agreed, I just did a quick google and ebay search but I can't find them :(

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug
Yep, $16 to me as well. I'll have to pass until I can get a cheap knock-off from HK.

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug
Any recommendations for a NON-camera backpack? I purchased a Dakine backpack in 2002 and I've used it almost every single day since then. It has travelled with me all over the world and to work every day. It's nearing the end of its life and I've started searching around for a replacement.

Aside from Dakine, who else make good quality bags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psylent
Nov 29, 2000

Pillbug

Miko posted:

Bag chat
Thanks, I'll add them to my list of brands to investigate.

• Locked thread