Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
Can anyone recommend a compact front-mounted bag of some kind? I use a blackrapid strap, but I find that when walking, especially when hiking uphill, the camera bounces around a lot and is really uncomfortable. I wear a backpack or messenger bag about 98% of the time that I'm outside of my house, so I want something that I can wear on my front for easy access. I usually carry an SLR and 2 other small primes or 1 zoom and 1 prime when I'm out shooting. Basically I want something that's front mounted with backpack type double straps, close to my body that compresses down to nothing when it's empty, that I can wear while wearing a blackrapid strap (which would be empty when the camera's in the bag) and a backpack, would be especially useful for hikes as I need both hands free and can't keep one hand on my camera to stabilize it when it's on the blackrapid.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm looking for something like those front-mounted baby carriers that people have but for a camera.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ivan
Aug 31, 2001
Howdy there cowboy.

• Locked thread