Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004
What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!

Spedman posted:

I've been looking around for a stylish camera and if possible laptop bag, so far all I've found that I like is a few of the crumpler messenger bags, but then I came across this one:

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/ari-marcopoulos-camera-bag-cl58033

Designed by a photographer, looks to be an interesting option.

Oh god this looks so awesome and I want it bad but drat that price!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004
Can anybody help ID this bag? I'm pretty sure it's a camera bag and not just some random bag, but I can't find any information on it anywhere.

Click here for the full 720x480 image.

Click here for the full 720x480 image.

RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004
Just ordered the Ari Marcopoulos Incase bag. I can't wait until it gets here so I can finally have some sort of system for carrying around gear. Being unorganized is such a pain in the rear end when going out shooting.

RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004
Got my Ari Marcopoulos for Incase bag a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I'm constantly amazed with the amount of stuff I can pack into that thing and how convenient the layout is for me. I always have anything I could possibly need with me. Price sucked but it wasn't that much more than your average bag in that range. Very happy with my decision. http://www.goincase.com/ari/

RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004

Studebaker Hawk posted:

Can you fit a 70-200 in it? I am considering either something like this or the TT retrospective 10 for long term travel (6+ mo) and am a little concerned about the velcro closing mechanism on the TT.

I don't have one to test out but I think you shouldn't have a problem with it. There's enough space to make that happen. For reference, here is the promo video they launched where Ari fills up his bag. I know he says he designed the back slot for an iPad, but I fit my 11in macbook air in there no problem and I've even heard you can go up to 15in macbook and it won't be worse than just a tight fit. I heard the 17in is undoable though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3a_5_SWzQ

• Locked thread