Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

Those retrospective bags are sexy...too bad I just got a fastpack 250; may need to return it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

RoflcopterPilot posted:

Got my Ari Marcopoulos for Incase bag a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I'm constantly amazed with the amount of stuff I can pack into that thing and how convenient the layout is for me. I always have anything I could possibly need with me. Price sucked but it wasn't that much more than your average bag in that range. Very happy with my decision. http://www.goincase.com/ari/

Can you fit a 70-200 in it? I am considering either something like this or the TT retrospective 10 for long term travel (6+ mo) and am a little concerned about the velcro closing mechanism on the TT.

• Locked thread