Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
That Domke J-1 bag is looking pretty damned tempting.

Anyone have experience with Apecase? I like the yellow insides for contrast and the reasonable price.

pwn fucked around with this message at 21:11 on May 5, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

TsarAleksi posted:

The one thing to remember is that it is a HUGE bag. If you have ... small gear or small amounts of gear, then you might look at the J-2 or J-3 because the bigger one is a bit cavernous.
Small amounts, but I like leaving a lens on the camera when I store it. Right now I'm using a bag I've been borrowing from a friend for a hella long time, it has no dividers, everything's just knocking around in there.

Here's what I want to keep in my bag:

D90 w/ grip
F4 w/ grip
D40 backup

70-210mm f/4-5.6 AF
kit 18-55
50 1.8 that usually stays on the D90

SB-600
Quantaray flash

Plus little pockets for rolls of film, cards, batteries, and notes/business cards.

So yeah, little babby kit. The Domke doesn't look that big in photos but it could be overkill.

• Locked thread