Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

TsarAleksi posted:

Domke J-1

My review is here

Everyone should get themselves a Domke bag.

Could not agree more. I have an older Domke that my Dad bought quite a number of years ago and it's great. Looks like a pretty standard manbag of the WWII surplus variety but it's great for holding for all types of different gear. In mine I have my D90, N8008, 4 lenses, FED-2 rangefinder, a few rolls of film and a flash with off-camera cable. It's jammed pack but they all fit.

I am very picky when it comes to my bags and how they look and feel and the Donke is at the top of the heap.

I use a bigass Pelican case for all of my underwater stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

HPL posted:

The only time something like that is socially acceptable is if you're covering an event otherwise you'll look like a dork.

Even covering an event you still look like a dork. It's like the 21st century equivalent of the photo vest.

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax

mr. mephistopheles posted:

God dammit. I know I'm going to buy one eventually.

Yeah I just paid off one of my credit cards and I am having to resist a very strong urge to buy one on that card.

• Locked thread