Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex
Another good place to find blu-ray screenshots is http://www.cinemasquid.com/blu-ray/movies/screenshots
They update kidof slowly, but they have 20-30 shots from each film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex
I've tried searching for it (even using my limited Italian as a last resort) to no avail, so I'm hoping someone here might have an answer for me.
Is there any news of The Conformist coming to Blu or should I just stop holding out and buy the dvd?

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Criterion cropped the image on Paths of Glory? I admit that is still looks good, but I expected them to keep it in the original aspect ratio.

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex
Any idea of when we will be able to buy Alien without the set? I love the first one, but don't really care for the rest of the series and can't justify paying $80 for only one movie I'll watch.

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex

It only took a little over a year for Criterion to release their blu-ray of Fear and Loathing after Universal put theirs out, so I think I'll just hold out on buying it for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex
I saw that there is now a Blu Ray of The Conformist out in Great Britain, but it seems to not be a very good transfer.
http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Conformist-Blu-ray/30386/
Also it's region locked to B.

I was wondering if any goons had input of weather it would be worth taking to plunge and getting a region free player to watch it, or if I should just keep crossing my fingers for a North Americas release.

• Locked thread