Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
Back during the holidays, I saw Wal-Mart start doing that with DVDs for 99 cents. Just the disc in a paper sleeve. It seems barbaric, but yeah if it's a movie I was really interested in, I might spring for that and make my own case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

CPL593H posted:

No one here is interested in your goddamn fanfic.

It really captures the essence of the film, though.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...

Red posted:

In the past, I always found piles of good Blu-Ray deals at Wal-Mart, but I skipped that store this year. Did they have anything?

They had all the Universal steelbooks (the ones with those gross looking comic book covers) for $4.

...I bought a couple.

Jay Dub
Jul 27, 2009

I'm not listening
to youuuuu...
Is it bad that I just assumed "TheArnoldFans" was a Tom Arnold fansite, and not an Arnold Schwarzenegger fansite?

• Locked thread