Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkyboss
Feb 24, 2002

Bambi posted:

Hot Tub Time Machine
The Seven Samurai
Videodrome
The Darjeeling Limited.

This post makes me very happy in my bathing suit area. Darjeeling Ltd wasn't my favorite Wes Anderson but I haven't seen it since the theater so I need to give it another shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkyboss
Feb 24, 2002
I just signed up for the B&N membership since I'm looking at about 5-6 discs (depending if you count Yojimbo/Sanjuro as one or two) and I saw that they're supposed to give me $50 in coupons. Are they sending them via snail mail or should they show up in my inbox eventually? Does anyone know what the coupons are? I assume one of them is this $5 off one mentioned above.

Funkyboss
Feb 24, 2002

Darth Dukakis posted:

This is the first Criterion sale since I got a blu-ray player. Just picked up Vivre sa Vie, For All Mankind, 400 Blows, Seventh Seal, Revanche, Red Desert, and M for about 100 bucks. I had to stop at two stores but only because the first only had two I wanted. Neither cashier had any problem taking multiple five dollar off coupons.

You're lucky - I just got back and wanted to get a bunch of discs but the lady would only take one coupon so I got the Yojimbo/Sanjuro set. I've got The Man Who Fell To Earth waiting for me at another B&N but something tells me I'm going to be running all over town for a couple of days to get everything I want.

Funkyboss
Feb 24, 2002
Has anyone picked up the Five Deadly Venoms blu ray? I didn't see any reviews for it on bluray.com, dvdbeaver or thedigitalbits.

Funkyboss
Feb 24, 2002
Just pre-ordered Jarmusch's "Dead Man" at bestbuy.com for $7.99 - looks like it's $19.99 at Amazon. Seems like a pretty good deal.

• Locked thread