Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikul
Feb 8, 2004
Has there been any word on a Saving Private Ryan recall? I seem to recall reading about an audio sync issue and it's just been moved out of my Amazon cart to my saved items list with a note to say it's no longer available from the seller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikul
Feb 8, 2004

narujoe posted:

Thanks for the info, though I might hold off on Spartacus. Its a shame Ben Hur got a spectacular ultimate edition and Spartacus only gets a single disc 50th anniversary with a bad transfer.

I'm sure when Criterion released a cartoon giving hints of this year's releases, Spartacus was on there.

mikul
Feb 8, 2004

narujoe posted:

This is amazing news to start my day off with! Is there any chance you could link me to this cartoon, I'd love to see it?

Edit: Found it! Here's a link for anyone interested

http://mubi.com/topics/criterion-collection-cryptic-cartoon-2012

Looking at that pic, I may have misremembered. I think it was actually a teaser pic that was released showing a Criterion worker's desk and it had on it a document marked 2012 releases and Spartacus was on that.

• Locked thread