Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roffels
Jul 27, 2004

Yo Taxi!

Not sure if any of you are cool with buying used Blu-rays, but today only secondspin.com has a 41% off code, APRIL18. I used it to pick up some Criterion titles and Studio Ghibli releases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roffels
Jul 27, 2004

Yo Taxi!

IUG posted:

Just wanted to thank you for posting this site and sale. I ended up buying 33 CDs for about $140 after shipping. I've been looking for something to replace that GoHastings.com niche for a while.

You're welcome and wish you luck. I haven't had any issues with buying movies from them, but from the handful of CD's I've bought, one was the wrong album title/artist entirely, and another was just an empty jewel case. Both were at a price point that felt like it would be more hassle to try to return so I'm just annoyed by it.

• Locked thread