Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delzuma
Dec 4, 2004

Just saw this on AICN:

quote:

If you order the Bond 11-pack and type in AMZNBOND at checkout (where it asks “Have any gift cards, gift certificates or promotional claim codes?”) Amazon subtracts $170.99, reducing your order from $269.99 to $99.99 (or $9.09 per Blu-ray movie)!

I just don't think I can get anything less than a complete set (I 'm certain the release schedule will screw me somehow later). But this looks like a pretty drat good deal.

Delzuma fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jun 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delzuma
Dec 4, 2004

Well there's no announced release date, but there is an official video for it as well as an email announcing the ability to preorder the Lord of the Rings Extended edition on Blu Ray.

quote:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

We're happy to inform you that the item you requested, "The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy (Limited Extended Edition)," is now available to pre-order on Blu-ray exclusively at Amazon.com.

The extended trilogy features 26 hours of bonus material, including the rare Costa Botes documentaries, plus a bonus digital copy of each film available online.

Learn more

Delzuma
Dec 4, 2004

Hatter106 posted:

Any rumours of Disney releasing The Rocketeer on Blu anytime soon? Perhaps to coincide with the release of Captain America...?

Well there's apparently a new remastered print of The Rocketeer showing in CA on Tuesday. Check this out! So my hopes are a bit higher that we'll be seeing a Blu Ray sooner than later.

Edit: Just watched the video and they specifically mention a special announcement. Hopes Rising.

Delzuma fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jun 19, 2011

• Locked thread