Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
I think a picture of your collection in the OP is needed.

I just picked up True Blood from a goon off the SA Mart, what are your thoughts on that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
Fnr anyone that cares the Alice in Wonderland $10 Disney coupon is now live

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/alice-coupon?cmp=dmov_dmr_url_alice-coupon_print

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
Went all out and bought:

Modern Family
Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Mad Men Season 2
Blood Into wine
Always Sunny Season 5

Looks like I'll be busy for awhile.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.

doctor thodt posted:

Arrow UK's first print of Battle Royale will be limited to 5,000 copies, in a 3-disc edition with exclusive special features that will not appear on subsequent releases. No word yet on region coding, but Arrow codes their discs region free whenever they possibly can. Make sure to pre-order if you want to get in on the limited edition (about $25 shipped to the US):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003ZIZ2HK/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Thanks for this! I've been stuck with the lovely directors cut with the awful subtitles which don't match up for SO LONG!

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.

Captain Charisma posted:

I hear a lot of good things about this show. Is it legitimately good or is it "good" like Glee is

If you liked shows like Arrested Development, The Office, Curb, Always Sunny I'm pretty sure you'll get some laughs from this. I'd say its basically Arrested Development lite.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
After high praise for Thin Red Line I decided to order it. Came in yesterday, just in time for my PS3 to get YLOD. Yipee!

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
Anyone have any opinions on Dragon Tatoo/Play with Fire Trilogy? Good movies? Looks good?

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
# Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] - Orlando Bloom
$8.49
# Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World [Blu-ray] - Russell Crowe
$7.99
# Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix [Blu-ray] - Daniel Radcliffe
$10.00
# Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince [Blu-ray] - Daniel Radcliffe
$10.00
# Deadwood: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] - Timothy Olyphant
$137.99
# The Wrestler [Blu-ray] - Mickey Rourke
$7.99
# Batman [Blu-ray] - Michael Keaton
$9.99
# Batman Returns [Blu-ray] - Michael Keaton
$9.99
# The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring [Blu-ray] - Elijah Wood
$7.99
# The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King [Blu-ray] - Elijah Wood
$7.99
# The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers [Blu-ray] - Elijah Wood

Going to be a solid few weeks.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
I don't have this kind of money yet I'd like to think I do:

This weeks haul:

Deadwood
Shutter Island
Hannibal Anthology
Inception
Back to the Future
Mad Men Season 3
HP: HBP
Wrestler
Battle Royale
Batman
Fantasia
Batman Returns
LOTR Trilogy
Kingdom of Heaven
HP:OOTP
Master and Commander
Hurt Locker
Videogames Live

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.

Unzip and Attack posted:

You know, I should have seen it coming, but somehow I didn't.

I'm contemplating getting the Deadwood Blu Ray set - can anyone here confirm whether or not it's that much better than the DVD?

It's infinitely better than the DVD version. Easily one of the best looking blu ray's I've seen, not to mention the very nice packaging. I believe best buy is selling it for 50% off which is the best price for the set since release. Get it.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
Just watched Scott Pilgrim, might be the best Blu ray I've seen. The audio blew me away.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.
I got my battle royale 7 days later than I should have. I still haven't received my Aliens order from amazon uk though.

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.

GORDON posted:

dumbo

Dumbo came out on Blu ray?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fromsinkingsands
Oct 10, 2005

Gotta find Jason.

Sporadic posted:

Anybody know what the value of The Third Man Criterion (with new and old case) is? I need some cash and I'm not really attached to the movie so I don't mind selling it but looking at eBay, it has sold for $50 and it has also sold for $86

Closer to $86 and up.

• Locked thread