Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

dex_sda posted:

Is Jailbreak workable in a group where you have three seasoned roleplayers and two/three relative newbs? I'm eye-ing introducing my group to UA and Jailbreak looks like the greatest adventure ever written, but one that needs at least 5-6 players to work right, and my usual group is three people strong. I should be able to interest some people who are into board games for a one-off, though.

Put the strong players on opposite sides of the fence; I'd give them Guard, one of the Prisoners, and the Homeowner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I didn’t know there was a Pizza wars, I know there were cola wars.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Termination shock is a really weird name for a game. It feels like someone’s reaction to being fired.