Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Poltergrift posted:

Yeah, I should probably work on my "remembering to read all the posts before I ask questions" skills. Though, to be fair, I slept like five hours last night.

Inspiration for a sleep deprivation school right here. Similar to the dipsomancer, easy to get charges short term, easy to loose them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
This might be a bit heretical but I'm running Stoon Lake from the Weep book (1E I think?) using modified Dread rules and having a hoot. I love UA, it's my favourite RPG of all time, but finding folks in my nerd groups willing to interface with it is difficult.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

This rules, especially Peppino

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

mellonbread posted:

The jam wrapped last week. We got fourteen submissions, plus three I wrote as an example and three I wrote while the jam was running. I posted my thoughts here. Everyone I talked with after wanted to do more jams and contests, so I'll have to think of something else we can do in the future.

Very cool reading. Thanks mellon and all contributors, this has inspired me to get off my arse and finish reading the 3E rules