Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinite Might
Mar 14, 2007

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of Bob Dole!

Aerofallosov posted:

Yeah, I love it when someone tells me how glaaaaad they are I'm not Indian or 'NO BROWN PEOPLE I WANT A REAL PERSON' or 'gosh it's nice to have a little white girl*' on the phone or one of the numerous rants about OMFG THOSE INDIANS AND ASIANS. Dude, they just want a job and they're exploited by the company as much as I am.

*Genuine quote. Sure, she was right, but it made my skin crawl.

Yeah... there are certain companies that telemarket our business that may be working with people prejudices. On the first day this one company calls, I get an east indian sounding man or woman every time. I politely refuse as it is for a debit card service we don't want and we know that it is pretty much a scam. The next day the same pitch by the same company is given to me by a white girl. The same company did this to me a few times in a row. Indian man day one, white girl day two.

Does anyone know of any company that does that or am I just one big :tinfoil: ?

Edited for clarity [doing 2 peoples jobs and not mine heh heh]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU