Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

605-475-6968
Apr 10, 2010

JackRabbitStorm posted:

:words:
I work in the Grocery Industry and alot of the time customers will say 'O <me> is a great worker blah blah give him a raise blah blah'
Ever since I got a job where getting the good word from a customer I've always stuck around for the survery just so I can help the poor guy on the other end, and reading through this thread I'm always sure to be nice to call center reps no matter how mad I was at the moment. Then usaully thanking them and telling them to keep up the good work blah blah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

605-475-6968
Apr 10, 2010

So, I was on the phone with Netflix support tonight and I asked the guy on the other end the question 'Do you all get free Netflix?'

Turns out that the Netflix call center staff get free Netflix. Reading through this thread I would think free movies would nerf the hell part of the job out a decent bit for me.