Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
I was told to take this to the Corporate thread and I suppose it's more active than this one, but I guess I'll revive this one as well while I'm at it.

Basically I'm in a tough spot financially and looking at my options for work until I can do the stuff I actually want to.

I know call center stuff is grueling, but how much so exactly? What have your experiences with it been? How long and how well did you do it? Do you have experiences at doing it from home VS in a center? (I've seen openings for both)

I'm good at talking and being on the phone and I think I got the detachment needed to make it at least for a while, but I'd really appreciate any input from folks in the field. I know this is tough, unfun work more often than not but I'm trying to figure out if it's the kind of bullshit I can handle or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU