Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Harminoff posted:

We get $1.35/call + .04 cents out of each dollar for a sale. The .04 kind of sucks, but I can easly take 8-10 calls an hour.

I also started listening to some telesales podcasts that actually help with my sales. If I save a customer, it's worth $60x.04=$2.40 each customer I save.

That's some Verizon math right there, buddy. Surely you meant four cents out of each dollar, now four-tenths of a cent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

m2pt5 posted:

:eng101: Four hundredths.

Oh gently caress me :doh:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
You're not on the southside of Brisbane, are you, Windy?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Invis posted:

One thing I hate so far is the people who hang up on you thinking your selling something, even when I specifically say "I'm not selling anything". What we are doing is providing a free service you gently caress face!

Are you providing unsolicited free services? Because if I don't know you from Adam and you call me with some offer, I'm hanging up on you too.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

KOMI posted:

I've lost count how many times I'd have a customer screech those holy words at me only for me to reply "Alright, I have cancelled your account. You will receive your payout balance statement in the mail within 7 business days. Once this has been paid, your account will be considered closed". I then thank them for their call and wish them a merry day.

You're allowed to do that once they say that? Awesome. What kind of reactions do you get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

jassi007 posted:

Our call center doesn't have anyone like that and they also have real issues with people using aux time. O also they have a policy management can not question restroom time. After all what I'd you are I'll taking a dump or have a mescal condition? So obviously everyone takes an extra 20 or so minutes restroom time every day

You were either drunk or driving when you posted this, weren't you. (Hopefully not both.)