Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

me: :saddowns:
Ticket Customer, a Mrs. Bernstein, wife of Doctor Berstien of Park Avenue: :supaburn:

:saddowns: How can I help you today, Mrs. Bernstein (she had given me her name and I had looked her up in our database)

:supaburn: I want 3 seats center orchestra Row F, on the aisle.

:saddowns: I'm sorry mam'm, we are completely full in that section, the best I have is in Mid Mezz.

:supaburn: That is not acceptable. I have been seeing this Ballet Company every year in those seats since 1964, thos are MY seats. How can they
possibly be taken?

:saddowns: Well, the tickets went on sale 4 months ago, and this performance is tomorrow night and it is a very popular...

:supaburn: NO NO NO, Absolutely not, I refuse to accept that, you give me those seats right now, I DEMAND IT.

:saddowns: Maam, we can't do that, they are already sold to other people.

:supaburn: Well MOVE THEM. I WANT MY SEATS GOD DAMNIT

:saddowns: Maam, if you continue to use that kind of language I will have to end this call.

:supaburn: YOU THIEVING friend of the family oval office gently caress YOU gently caress YOU YOU HAVE RUINED THIS FOR ME YOU friend of the family friend of the family oval office!!!! -click-

I am a white male.

Billy the Mountain fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU