Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Who Walks
Jul 15, 2005

High Five.
Bangalla style.
I've just started work Cold-calling to try and get people to change ISPs and I have to agree with those saying you have to have the right personality for the job.

Did 4 1/2 days training followed by half a day on the phones and was thinking it was bad but tolerable, then did a full day on the following Monday and started to feel really sick and nervous about going back, so much so that I got sent home sick on the Tuesday before Christmas and decided to extend it out to cover the Wednesday and Thursday.

I've been desperately applying for any other job I think I can do in the meantime, but because of the holiday season new opportunities are short on the ground and there's nobody around to respond to what you do send out.

Supposed to go back tomorrow and I feel like throwing-up whenever I allow myself to think about it too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU