Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Name Is Jonas
Apr 11, 2007
Stealing this idea from GWS (and maybe some others, but I only frequent a couple). If you have a question that needs and answer but doesn't deserve a thread, post it here to save some room. Be sure to mention which branch was we all know things are absolutely the same in this Joint Operations Environment we all live in today.

I'll start it off, since I tried figuring it out for myself.

(Air Force)

How do you calculate what your leave would sell for instead of taking terminal? I'm contemplating selling my leave since I'm not near what I want in my savings account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Name Is Jonas
Apr 11, 2007
On mine...

Yeah, I did the Pre-Separation Worksheet tonight. I said 'gently caress it' and took the Terminal. I'll be back in the States July 16th!

My Name Is Jonas
Apr 11, 2007
Anyone seen the subtitled Hitler clip about Maintainers? It has Hitler going on about how much Barksdale sucks, etc etc? I can't find a link anywhere for it.

My Name Is Jonas
Apr 11, 2007

Busket_in_Posket posted:

This'n?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nginHVeaMSc

Yeah, found it a couple days ago. Thanks anyway.

My Name Is Jonas
Apr 11, 2007
x2 on that question. I'm 6 and a half years AD, going Guard next month most likely.

• Locked thread