Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

Is there anywhere on the internet that sells the ACH helmet covers with rank already sewn on? Also, same with PC's. Since I don't live close to any army bases, I don't trust the civilian alterations places around here to sew it on. I've had them sew patches onto my dress greens before, and despite me pinning the patch exactly where it needs to be it always came back upside or something dumb, so I just want to order a helmet cover and PC with the rank already sewn on from online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

How much leave, if any, does one typically get for thanksgiving while at BOLC? Specifically, Signal BOLC.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

What's a good website to order embroidered cat eyes from?

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

DoktorLoken posted:

I'm in the RC and in an MOS that requires a TS/SCI. MJ usage was not a barrier to enlistment or clearance at all.

If you want to go RC, look for BN/BCT headquarters units or B Co in BSTBs as that is AFAIK always a MICO in BCTs. They all have lots of MI slots at any rate.

Our B Co is the signal company in the BSTB. I forget which is MI.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

How the hell do I file for my in and around mileage when doing a DTS travel voucher thing? For some background, this is for my travel voucher from BOLC, and is for the Army. I can't find any form or anything for the log, and I can't even find anywhere to upload it anyway when doing the voucher, yet my orders state I must submit the log with my voucher.

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

That time of year to do my OER support form. Having trouble writing bullets points - does anyone have any good examples for an OERS for a company XO?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr_Ruckus
Jul 8, 2008

Cole posted:

"Commander never needed a blowjob because he had me."

This was pretty much the case in my company. Our xo stayed til like 10pm every night while the commander went home to his smoking hot wife.

That I hit on at the military ball shortly before he became our commander.

Sounds about right. I've spent about half of my XO time doing commander stuff anyway.

• Locked thread