Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
A little off topic, but I think LEO/military would be able to give the best answer. What brand should I be looking at for a self defense pepper spray?

Looking for one that has a stream rather than fog and comes in around 2oz size. Primary use will be for aggressive animals including loose dogs that don't otherwise respond (bike touring through lovely rural areas) and the otherwise "standard" human issues. Halt is commonly marketed for animal defense, but some of the reviews I've seen are that it's way too weak and doesn't always work on larger dogs which kind of defeats the whole purpose.

So far I'm looking at Fox Labs 2% OC but I want to see if there are any other suggestions. (Yes, it's legal in my state)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread