Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
I'm balls-out stupid when it comes to travel vouchers / what to expect back money-wise and so on. Finance ain't helping much either.

I'm straight-up Reservist who only saw "active," time when deployed (poo poo seemed easier then). Doing a 4 month TDY stint now to retrain has left me all a-fluster and unable to tell the Mrs. anything about anything other than that, "I turned the paperwork in." Anyone got a good, simple (stress that word) rundown on things?

I'm AF Reserve and now know that there is an rear end-long wait when it comes to voucher payments, so I've got that going for me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
From my understanding, I'm not the only one in the boat; Chief I've been in contact with has said that complaints have been made up to General level (not just for us, but for the squadron as well) so...

1st voucher got paid on a month and change past submittal - rocket-like speed from the looks of things - and my second one has been sitting in someone's in-box since late December. I'm honestly stretching my last voucher to cover my trip back home first of next week just so I can limit the amount of paperwork in the pipeline (though which may be a bad idea as yes, I'm one of those horrible shitbags when it comes to paperwork in general).

Vouchers submitted via efinance to the finance people in my squadron who then kicked it on up the line when it passed their muster as far as I'm aware.

• Locked thread