Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

WOMEN DESERVE RAPE posted:

So... anybody know the (questionable) legality of transporting certain medical equipment, i.e. my hangover-recovery IV backpack, via commercial air? I kinda wonder what the Koreans at Incheon Int'l would make of it, much less the TSA.

I've _personally_ never had my carryons scanned at ICN entering the country. But if you have enough time to prep, just send it with your pro-gear shipping allotment.

Otherwise man up and drink baccus/hiC and go eat some budaejigae the next morning like the rest of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

I'm pretty sure no one ever puts their juicys on there, and it only really red flags when you do the marriage investigation. And that's assuming your squadron clearance dude doesn't lose your paperwork.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Supposedly they've consolidated it all through Chicago for some reason now. My stuff used to come through Cali but now it routes through Chicago to PACAF. I have only Postal troop rumors to account for this though and haven't read anything official.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

Hickam had public buses that'd come on base. They'd come in through the back gate, an SP would get on and check everyone's ID, then hop off. They kind of do the same thing in Korea, but with DBIDS hand scanners to be a bit more secure I guess.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

I've been in for almost 15 years and never knew that silver dollar thing. Does the Air Force play along with that?

• Locked thread